Fantastic addition to the T J Tools Product Range!!
Sharpen your tools at higher speed with this wheel so you can use your standard grinder that takes a 6 x 1” wheel.
Benefit from British design and manufacture !!!
150mm/6" steel wheel . The Rim and outer 1" of the face are plated with CBN /CUBIC BORON NITRIDE which is similar to Diamond but will withstand greater heat so is suitable for grinding at higher speeds .
The wheel will be supplied with a bush to fit the shaft size of your grinder and it will also be able to be fitted to a lathe chuck that can close to 50mm.
The wheel has many advantages over White/ Pink and Blue wheels – here are 6 reasons why you should have this wheel in your workshop:-
1. It will last longer.
2. It will stay the same diameter.
3. It will not groove "So no wheel dressing."
4. Will sharpen quickly due to higher speeds and reduced volume of steel removed.
5. Less pressure required so less steel removed to achieve a fine edge and tools should last longer.
6. Don’t throw it away when the coating eventually wears away simply return to us for recoating – much greener and less costly than buying a new one.
This wheel is the first of a range of sizes to provide you with the sharpening capability you need. If you need a different size let us know and we will advise you as soon as it becomes available.
Flex O Vit.
Grits stocked 80/120/180/240/320/400. (100/150/220.)also available special order.
This product is manufactured by SAINT-GOBAIN who also own the well known Norton Abrasives company.
This is a top quality abrasive on a soft flexable cloth backing and very competitively priced.
The rolls are in a neat cardboard box made for easy dispensing of the product.
WE are currently stocking the 50mm wide material which is readily available from the main warehouse in the UK.